Look no further, 37 Lynn Drive is the perfect home!! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home has had several updates done over the last few years. When you first turn onto Lynn Drive, you will see the well cared for neighborhood as your approach this property. Making your way in the front door you will be welcomed by the spacious foyer with hardwood flooring that continues throughout the first floor. If you want quiet time to yourself, close the French doors to the large living room. The dining room is large enough for entertaining or make your way into the updated kitchen with large island, pantry, coffee bar, oversized cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliance package, all new in 2021 - including a double oven, dishwasher, upgraded refrigerator and dual stainless sink. The family room, with two-story ceilings and new wood flooring, is a wonderful space with tons of natural light and cozy wood burning fireplace to relax in front of on cool winter night. Off the family room is the perfect bonus room that could be used as a home office or playroom. Finishing off the main level is the half bath which was updated in 2021. Making your way upstairs you will find the master bedroom ensuite. The full master bath, updated with granite counters and tile flooring, has a soaking tub, shower and access to the large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and second full bath, also recently updated in 2020, complete the second floor of this beautiful home. The full basement, with high ceilings and open floor plan, can be finished for additional living space. The fully fenced in back yard has plenty of room for everyone - relax on the large deck under one of the two attached gazebos, grill on the decorative paver patio, run laps around the yard, or spend time gardening in the built-in flower boxes. Updated Anderson windows throughout the home with custom Levolor blinds, HVAC new 2019, Roof 2012. Close to all major shopping and highways. Don't miss your opportunity to see this gem of a home, it will not last long.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,208 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Burlington City Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 72.00 x 166.00
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price