Move-in Ready - Home Theater - Custom-Designed Kitchen - Finished Basement Wow! This incredible dream home has it all! If you're looking for a spacious home with many features, look no further. Stepping inside you're immediately greeted by an open foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. Freshly painted throughout in neutral colors and with newly refinished hardwood floors, this home is in move-in condition. The open concept leads into the large sun-filled living room and an elegant formal dining room perfect for hosting your dinner parties and holiday get-togethers. Prepare feasts with ease in the newer custom-designed eat-in kitchen featuring an abundance of gorgeous, solid natural cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, and a beautiful tile backsplash. The kitchen flows into the welcoming family room complete with a roaring brick, wood-burning fireplace - a great space for everyday living and entertaining family and friends. You'll love the state-of-the-art premier home theater complete with enormous screen, projector and sound-dampening walls. Many restful nights await you. The lovely main bedroom suite features a full bath and a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and one more full bath are on the main level. The beautiful full, high dry basement is spacious and offers 4 finished rooms, huge workshop area and lots of storage space. A new natural gas HVAC system was recently installed. Perfect for BBQs and family fun with an expansive private back yard and screened-in back porch. An attached oversized 2-car garage with inside access as well as a loft allows you to keep your vehicles safe from the outside elements and provides additional room for storage. Although nestled in a quiet neighborhood, you have easy access to the Delaware Memorial Bridge, the NJ Turnpike, Route 55 and 130 and Interstate 295 for commuting. Whether looking for serenity or plenty of space to host family and friends, get ready to make this your forever home. Schedule your tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
CARNEYS POINT TWP
Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,811 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Penns Grove-Carneys Point Schools
PENNS GROVE M.S.
PENNS GROVE H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Office, Media, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price